12 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Materials Scientist within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation. This is a contract role based in Dublin. Within the role you will have the chance to work across multiple departments to ensure management of material qualifications, changes and projects.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Lead materials tech transfers, qualifications and validations
- Advise on single use consumables implementations, deviations and change controls
- Provide ongoing support to the process department to ensure material characterisation
- Lead specification changes, technical assessments and vendor qualifications
- Support gap analysis and risk mitigation projects
What you will need:
- Minimum degree in a Chemical Engineering/Science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.