€70k per year
23 days ago
Senior .NET Developer
My client, a global consulting firm are looking to hire a Senior .NET Developer to join them on site in Dublin. The successful candidate will take ownership for the design and execution of complex modules and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
- Estimation of development tasks.
- Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions.
- Work with data modelling team in defining DB schemas and interfaces.
- Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities.
You will need:
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise-class web applications using C#, with design lead responsibility
- .NET 4.5 or higher
- ASP.NET MVC
- ORM (e.g. nHibernate)
- Unit test, Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
- Dependency Injection / IOC (StructureMap.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our Customers.
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.