14 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Process Chemist within a leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisation. This is a permanent role based in Dublin. Within the role you will have the chance to optimise the performance of manufacturing processes and to ensure its successful transfer and development. If you are looking to join a well - known innovative organisation that is a leader in its field then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Design and coordinator process development and qualification studies
- Design of lab scale and pilot scale trials
- Develop test methods to assess the production process
- Scale up/down commercial production processes
- Involved in any investigations or troubleshooting required for product performance issues
- Provide technical advice to validation studies and technical transfers
- Advise on any modifications required to enable process changes
- Carry out process validations to show improvements
What you will need:
- Minimum of a BSc. in a scientific related discipline (PhD is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing facility
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.