11 days ago
Senior Product Development Technologist
(Fixed Term Contract - 10 months - Longford)
My client, a FMCG company based in Longford is looking for a Senior Product Development Technologist to join their team in a Fixed Term Contract for 10 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking new products from concept approval to launch.
- Ownership of all development projects, as assigned by the R&D Manager from idea generation to post launch review.
- Be organised with effective time management skills and have the ability to manage several projects and deadlines.
- Coordinate and attend factory trials and ensure consistency of product.
- Organise and oversee pilot scale production and full scale production of new products.
- Work in conjunction with other R&D members in relation to artwork approval and specification completion.
- Work in conjunction with the Procurement team in relation to new ingredients, new supplier approval.
- Play an active role within the HACCP team, ensuring that all hazards within new product development process are identified and managed.
- Coordinate all external testing and ensure appropriate documentation and analysis of results.
- Plan and prepare for customer visits in terms of product & paper presentations.
- Participate in site audits (customer specific, IFS, BRC, MSC etc.).
- Degree in a relevant discipline - Food Technology/Food Science/Nutritional Science
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a NPD development position in an FMCG organisation
- Availability to work in a Fixed Term Contract (10 months)
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.