016 49 85 46
22 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Project Engineer within a leading food manufacturing company. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the strategic engineering plan to accommodate operational requirements within this large manufacturing operation.
- Continuously assess the operation and analyse for operation for areas where we can improve the operation
- Drive process improvement and Continuous Improvement projects on site
- Work with senior management and senior Engineering team on all technical projects where necessary
- Manage, guide and direct the direct report for the role
- Become the expert on complex machinery and processes where necessary and train stakeholders in new processes if needed
- Be a key influence in sourcing, selecting and installing new equipment
- FMCG manufacturing experience essential
- Degree in mechanical/manufacturing engineering essential
- Projects ownership experience essential
- Previous People Management experience needed
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.