9 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Specialist within a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin City Centre. The focus of this role will be to support the operation of the Quality Management and Technical system according to current legislative requirements.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Ensure that a quality management system is proportionate to distributor activities and is maintained
- Liaising with CMO’s and performing any recall activities required for medicinal product
- Review and approval of documentation
- Support regulatory inspections
- CAPA, change control and deviation management
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 4+ years' experience working in Quality Assurance role in a GMP Life Science environment
- Management of Contract Manufacturing Organizations experience
- Experience of working in a virtual supply chain environmental
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.