€50k - 55k per year
17 days ago
Senior QA Test Engineer
My client, a global innovative technology company headquarted in the US are looking to hire a Senior QA Test Engineer for their Galway office.
- Lead a team to evaluate the quality of image and audio processing algorithms.
- Design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of image processing products and their features.
- Prepare detailed reports by filtering and processing complex test results data.
- Create and maintain documentation of test plans and procedures, test-case specifications and test reports
- Develop programs that automate the processing of large sets of data and images.
- Design, implement and perform comparative evaluations and benchmarking of imaging features in camera devices.
- Organize, carry out and document automated and manual exploratory testing of imaging or audio products in specific devices or in software applications.
- Help organizing and performing photo shoot sessions to acquire image datasets
What You Need:
- 4+ years professional experience in Software Testing, QA, R&D or Programming experience.
- A background in leading a Software Testing team.
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following programming languages - Python, Ruby, Java.
- Proven expertise with automated testing, ideally using scripting languages.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse IDE.
- Ability to work well in a globally distributed work environment.
- Initiative, self-motivation, thoroughness and superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills and enjoy working with talented and creative technical teams.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
- Experience with C or C++ programming (Would be an advantage)
The following skills would be an advantage:
- Experience in Machine Learning and AI Development.
- Additional scripting and programming experience, using various software development tools.
- Testing and QA experience for Automotive SW products or technologies.
- Experience with Process Quality Assurance in software development (e.g. SPICE, CMMI).
- Knowledge of digital photography and cameras.
- Experience in People Management.
- Experience in Project Management / participated in projects.
- Understanding of digital image or audio processing algorithms (digitization & coding, enhancement & restoration, segmentation and description).
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michael O'Brien ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
- Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
- Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.