15 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior QC Analyst within a Pharmaceutical company based in Dublin who has an excellent market reputation. This role is suited to someone who is coming from a QC Analyst position and is looking to take a step up into a mentor/troubleshooting position.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Responsibility QC testing of Raw Materials, In- Process Materials and Finished Products in line with cGMP.
- Calibration of laboratory instrumentation.
- Ensure completion of peer reviews.
- Undertaking non-routine projects when necessary.
- Providing mentorship and training for team members.
- Execute and author method transfer, development and verification reports.
What you will need:
- 3 rd level qualification in science related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years industrial experience working in a cGLP/cGMP environment.
- Experience in HPLC required.
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.