about 1 month ago
Senior Quality Operations Specialist
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior Quality Operations Specialist and looking to grow your career in a growing Biopharmaceutical organisation? Look no further, this is the job for you! I am currently working with a Dublin based Biopharma company who are growing their QA team.
What will you do in this job?
- Support the coordination of quality events, change control and market complaints programs
- Actively support major investigations involving Third Party products
- Provide Quality support to new projects, technical transfers programs, supplier selection programs, investigations, validation programs etc
- Provide quality support to Global groups in support of regulatory filings, product renewals, regulatory agency questions etc.
- Coordinate quality metrics programs in relation to Third Party performance
- Provide support to Quality Operations Management Team in Technical Transfer projects and Manufacturing Launch Teams (MLTs) relating to Third Parties
- Assist in the preparation of Quality Agreements with Third Party Partners
- Review the Annual Product Reviews submitted by Third Party Manufacturers
- Support Global external auditing program
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have a degree in a scientific related discipline
- Experience working with external partners is essential
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.