12 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment needs 3 Talent Acquisition Recruiters to grow our teams!
Who we are:
Next Generation Recruitment is an Irish Specialist Recruitment Company founded in 2007. We provide recruitment services tailored to our client's talent attraction strategy and our candidate's career expectations and goals.
What your job will be:
You will be a Talent Acquisition Recruiter (it's the fancy way to call a Recruiter or a Recruitment Consultant these days) working alongside our amazing teams.
One of the things that make us special at Next Generation is that each of our Talent Acquisition Recruiter specialises in one area within their vertical. Why is that a good thing? Well, first of all, that makes you a subject matter expert, and from a practical perspective, your turnaround time is a lot shorter if you're working similar roles, than if you go and start a search from scratch for a role that you haven't worked in 6 months.
Here are the areas that we feel are growing and would benefit from getting a bit of TLC by having a dedicated recruiter: we have a very warm Digital Marketing desk, we're also expanding our Supply Chain, Engineering and Commercial teams, because, well, they're busy!
That being said, if you come with a ton of experience in another area, we'll definitely discuss that with you!
And if you don't like business development, we also have a career path for candidate and client delivery focused recruiters!
The day to day of the job:
- Business Development (or not, depending on what your strengths are)
- Sourcing (we have a really strong database and fresh database, thanks to all our work on the GDPR)
- Candidate Screens
- Client/Candidate meetings
- Recruitment marketing activities
- Placing candidates in their dream job!
Who you are:
- You have experience in Recruitment, ideally you've been a recruiter for about 2 years (if you've got more experience, we'll take you too! We have open roles at all levels)
- You are motivated by achieving targets and reaping the rewards of your hard work (helping people find their dream job!), and last but not least, you want to grow your career.
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone and not taking "no" for an answer".
- You've got the gift of the gab, you’re a good storyteller: once you’ve found the perfect candidate for your client it’s your job to get them interested
- You’re motivated by an inner sense of achievement, setting personal goals you can knock out of the park
Drive -our will to succeed
We work hard all the time to get the best results for our candidates and clients
Judgement – our collective knowledge and wisdom
We share our learns and make decisions that are for the common good
Positivity – our faith in each other
Our daily confidence and belief that good things can happen
Team work – our common cause to improve people’s lives
Working in harmony to get the best outcome for everyone
Contenders – our desire to be the best
It is a sales environment – we are in it to win it
What we offer our people
Work life balance commitments
22 days holidays + 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days
Another day off for your birthday
Flexible start and finish (8-9.30am/5-6.30pm – half hour or one and half hour lunch)
Finish at 5 on Fridays, finish at 4 on Bank Holiday weekends
As part of our wellness strategy
Monthly wellness day – tea and talks, fitness, music, community, environment
Corporate Social Responsibility – fundraising and opportunities to volunteer
Mental wellness – workshops and specific training for management to recognise and assist with signs of stress
Fresh fruit daily
Training and development
Structured and tailored onsite learning programmes
Clear and transparent development and promotion opportunity programme
Education assistance (fees and time)
Monthly nights out to celebrate the ups and downs of recruitment life
Summer event – half day, activity, dinner and drinks
Christmas event – half day, activity, dinner and drinks
Nitty gritty stuff
Bike to work
Travel tax saver scheme
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Morisson at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on that Apply button!
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.