Based on your experience
+353 196 09786
10 days ago
Are you looking for your next move as a Senior Engineering Recruiter? Then read on!
Next Generation is a small but mighty 13 years old recruitment agency; we focus on two main areas: IT and Life Science.
Right now, we need a Senior Engineering Recruiter with a background in manufacturing to join our team. You will join an amazing recruiter on this desk and will be instrumental in developing it further. I’m not going to give you their name; if you’re a half-way decent recruiter, you’ll find them in under 20 seconds. Bonus point if you add their name to your application.
This is a permanent job and our office is based in Dublin right by St Stephen’s Green or from home since there’s a global pandemic going on. Wherever we’re working from, we need a Senior Engineering Recruiter starting with us in January 2021!
This role can be fully remote, even outside of Ireland if you are an auto-entrepreneur.
What will you do in this job?
- You will sell! Yes, in recruitment we’re always selling something, right?
- Our Engineering and Science desks are busy, we need your help to keep them growing.
- You will generate your own clients through traditional business development and inbound sales and marketing strategies.
- You will build relationships with your client’s hiring managers to help them grow their teams and in turn their business.
- You will leave no stone unturned to find the best candidates for the role and you will guide them throughout the recruitment process all the way to giving them a good luck phone call before their 1st day.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 3-5 years of experience as an agency recruiter.
- You are either an Engineering Recruiter with a background in manufacturing as this is what we specialise into.
- This is a hands-on 360 recruiter role so BD, sourcing, and recruiting are core parts of the job.
- Show us how you can build and plan your BD strategy and execute on it.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with quarterly incentives and a strong commission structure.
- Flexibility to work remotely or from the office, we have laptops and VoIP phone, so no pandemic will stop us!
- Time to rest, with the 22 days of paid annual leave + your birthday off!
- A career development path.
- A marketing team to support your inbound sales effort.
- We care about our colleague’s wellness, so we have an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) a Wellness Programme and an Education scheme.
- We make commute easier with the Tax Saver schemes and the Bike to work scheme (and secure bike parking).
And… much more! (but a lot of it was office-based, so we’re rethinking everything while we’re in lockdown)
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Morisson at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.