18 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Scientist - Analytical Development within a leading Biopharmaceutical organization. This is a permanent role based in the Midlands. Within this role, you will be responsible for developing biologic drugs. An ideal candidate will have a good scientific understanding of protein biophysical chemistry and activity assay essential.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Carry out experiments to support development, qualification, and optimization of analytical assays for biologic in development.
- Develop and deliver training programs to support a team of colleagues and associates when needed.
- Establish a method development of Biochemical, LC-MS, and/or bioassay methods for characterization of proteins, qualifications, and transfer.
- Execute analytical methods, qualifications reports, results and share with collaborators and managers.
What you will need:
- BSc, MSc in a Biological Sciences.
- 5+ years' experience in Biopharmaceutical organization.
- Experience in bioassay methods.
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.