+353 1 96 09 796
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer has come up with a leading organisation based in Dublin. Within the role you will be working on the delivery of new applications and the improvement of existing technologies.
You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment as part of a great team and in an organisation with an excellent, progressive culture. Career progression is encouraged in the organisation and this is the perfect opportunity to develop your technical skills and professional career alongside business growth. You will be a hands on engineer who collaborates with many stakeholders in order to meet required business needs.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Develop training material and documentation.
- Continuously strive to improve existing technologies and develop new client applications.
- Perform operational tasks and work with established cloud technologies.
- Work closely with many stakeholders in order to gain an understanding of business requirements and meet stakeholder needs.
- Assist in evaluating potential new technologies.
You will need:
- 3+ years' experience in a Software Engineering role, ideally with a focus on the front-end.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer/Data Science, Engineering or similar.
- Strong skills designing scalable micro-services.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience working with Node.js and Angular.js.
- You will have a good knowledge of smart technologies and experience working with a cloud environment such as Azure or AWS.
- Familiarity with Docker, Cassandra or DynamoDB is a distinct advantage.
- You will be a quick learner and have the ability to learn new skills in a short space of time.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment in an exciting organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to develop your technical skillset and progress your career.
- Excellent remuneration and package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Alan Harper from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.