9 days ago
Role Title: Associate Director- Supplier Relationship Manager
Reference Number: KC11669
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Associate Director- Supplier Relationship Manager for a multi-national Pharmaceutical organisation with several global operations. The successful candidate will manage a team of Supplier Relationship Managers who are responsible for managing the business relationships with contract manufacturing organisations used for the supply of drug product, drug Substance and finished products on a global scale. This role is a newly created position which has arisen as a result of an expansion project which has been driven by multiple acquisitions in recent months.
- Lead a team of Supplier Relationship Managers tasked with managing the business relationships with contract manufacturers to ensure the consistent supply of products to the market
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies across the portfolio of CMO’s to ensure that risks to supply are identified and avoided
- Act as the primary point of contact for communications and escalations with regards to any supply chain issues across the network of contract manufacturers
- Develop and implement business processes and procedures to ensure consistency across the network of CMO’s
- Track, monitor, and report on the performance of the contract manufacturers with regards to contractual SLA’s
- Lead meetings with internal cross-functional teams (Quality, Tech Transfer, Finance and Supply Chain) regularly to ensure continuity of supply of products and any known issues are addressed
- 5+ years’ in a similar SRM role within a large pharmaceutical organisation
- 2+ years’ experience leading teams of people within a Supply Chain/Procurement discipline
- Experience in negotiating contracts with CMO’s is desirable
- Strong technical knowledge is a distinct advantage
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant internal stakeholders and externally with contract manufacturers
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are recruitment specialists in IT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing and Finance.