28 days ago
Are you an IT professional with experience in the pharmaceutical sector and looking to progress to a more senior position? If so, we're looking for you!
This is a job in a large multinational company who are looking to grow their drug portfolio and are looking for highly motivated talent to work with them to provide primary systems support to the manufacturing team.
This is a permanent position based in the midlands.
What will you do in this job?
- You will act as primary support for business applications
- You will manage all application components and interfaces
- You will act as technical lead for projects and enhancements and ensure successful project delivery
- You will identify, recommend and implement opportunities for improvement
- You will ensure processes, procedures and SOPs are established and maintained to support solutions
- You will run application user forums to prioritise functionality and identify improvements
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have at least 5 years IT applications experience
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
- You have previous experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical sectors and with implementing systems in a GMP environment
- You have experience in strategic planning and contract negotiations
- You have strong project management and communication skills, as well as the ability to carry out risk analyses and manage priorities
- Knowledge of LIMS, CDS and experience in analytics implementation projects would be ideal, but not necessary
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with bonus
- Healthcare and pension contribution
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.