016 49 85 46
5 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior Utilities Engineer? If you are a spectacular Utilities Engineer who wants to take the next step working at an amazing Biologics Manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will maximise equipment utilisation of the utility related equipment, including optimisation of plant operation, maintenance plans, standard operating procedures, risk assessments etc.
- You will ensure the minimum of unscheduled equipment downtime through effective preventative and predictive maintenance programmes and rapid response to equipment failure.
- You will lead and complete Root Cause Analysis as required and develop corrective and preventative actions as required.
- You will develop and manage services contracts and budgets with equipment vendors and Service Providers.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 8 years of experience as a maintenance engineer/utilities engineer in a pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- You have a Level 8 degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- You have significant experience in the design, operations and maintenance of typical Black Utilities, including HVAC, Steam Boilers/Distribution, Cooling Towers, Water Supply and Waste Water from GMP facilities, Compressed Air, Fire Protection etc
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.