016 49 85 46
about 1 month ago
Are you the Senior Validation Engineer we are searching for?
Are you looking to grow your career in the Medical Device industry? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Galway.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be the plant contact person and coordinator for equipment, process and computer validation/test activities
- You will ensure best validation and test practices are employed by all departments across the company to maximize effectiveness and minimize non-value-adding work
- You will manage the execution of the product/process validation as per the MVP and project plan
- This is an autonomous role, project focused, you will be the Validation SME for your project
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Level 8 degree in Engineering/Science
- You have minimum 3+ years of experience in a similar role at a senior level
- You have hands on experience in process validation (ideally) / Equipment - Computer System / Test-Method Validation
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.