about 18 hours ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Validation Engineer within a leading Dublin based Pharmaceutical organisation. Within the role you will have the chance to provide support to all manufacturing processes through execution of the Validation Master Plan.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Scheduling and execution of all validation activities to
- Preparation and execution of validation test method protocols
- Complete analysis and validation reports of testing
- Review, investigate and report all OOS validation reports
- Identify deviations and report
- Prepare and develop validation risk assessments
- Qualification of production and lab equipment
- Play an active role in continuous improvement initiatives
What you will need:
- Minimum BSc. in a Scientific related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in a GMP environment
- Previous experience with HPLC, UV is desirable
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.