016 49 85 46
14 days ago
A leading pork processor is seeking an experienced Site Engineering Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the performance of the maintenance function on-site as measured by core metrics of safety, performance & people management.
- Overall management of engineering department function including PPM of all equipment
- Leadership and development of Maintenance team in conjunction with Site Manager and HR
- Recruitment and succession planning skills development
- Maintenance budget spend on labour and materials
- Liaise with Ops team to ensure factory lay out and maintenance practices meets 5S standards to protect machinery from damage.
- Use the total resources of the Site team to deliver a combined improvement in results
- Manage quality and safety of outside contractors while on site
- Liaise with Group Project Function on capital projects and ensure Maintenance requirements are tabled
- Implement Continuous Improvement process in Maintenance function.
- Responsible for the overseeing of all records required by HSE, BRC and all statutory and legal obligations
- Time served craftsman essential
- Further education, such as Level 7 or a degree, desirable, but not essential
- Project management expertise and knowledge of project management techniques, methods, and technologies
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.