Sarah Mac Mullan
about 21 hours ago
An established global pharmaceutical organisation which has undergone significant transformation and expansion within their European manufacturing network in recent years and they have gone through significant restructuring in the Irish manufacturing facilities also as a result they are looking to hire for a new Head of Quality to manage both quality assurance and quality control functions within their manufacturing facilities .
- This role will report into the European Operations Director and will be focused on managing quality assurance and quality control functions across multiple sites within the organisation’s European operations.
- This position will be the Qualified Person (QP) for the organisation and will be responsible for all batch releases across multiple licences. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all product launches are done in accordance with EU regulation.
- Another focus of this role is to provide quality assurance support across European operations of existing and new products as the organisation continues to expand their product portfolio through product development and acquisition.
- This role will require to the individual to carry out all risk assessment studies and to participate fully with all regulatory and customer audits and to ensure all CAPA deviations are resolved in a timely manner.
- This position will also require the individual to work collaboratively with other functions with business on all relevant operational excellence projects as the organisation continues their lean transformation and develops a culture of operational excellence across the business.
- Ideally a degree qualification in science or engineering with 7-10 plus years across quality assurance, quality control and compliance functions within pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- QP qualification is an essential requirement
- People management would be a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.