Sarah Mac Mullan
6 days ago
A leading global bio-pharmaceutical has undergone significant expansion at local , regional and global level primarily through product development and organic growth . Alongside this expansion the organisation has under gone significant transformation within their global supply chain processes and as re result are expanding the manufacturing operations in Ireland and need to recruit a procurement professional to manage all their site procurement needs within their expanding manufacturing site .
- This role will report into Global Director of Procurement and will be focused on procuring all direct and indirect materials for the company’s expanding manufacturing facility.
- A key focus of this role is to work with the site leadership team and internal stakeholders to ensure the that the site works with agreed vendors to the manufacturing facility .
- Another focus of this position is to develop strategic relationships with all suppliers to ensure cost of production is kept at the optimal level and that there is no delay to manufacturing operation through lack of delivery of goods or services .
- This role will also work closely with the global procurement team to take advantage of any strategic relationship the organisation has with global or regional suppliers.
- Another focus of this role will be to reduce the supply base and to source new suppliers that potentially can deliver a more reliable or cost effective service to the manufacturing facility across all direct materials and services
Ideally degree qualified with 7-10 years procurement experience within a manufacturing environment is essential.
Procurement of both direct materials and services is preferred.
Life science sector experience is an advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.