23 days ago
Role Title: Site Quality Manager- Dairy
Reference Number: KC11662
Location: Cavan, Meath, North Dublin
Next generation are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager to join a highly successful International FMCG manufacturing organisation based in North Leinster. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that international Quality standards are adhered to across the site. This role reports into the overall site General Manager and you would have responsibility for a team of people within the site quality function. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to be part of a challenging, fast paced start-up manufacturing environment working with state of the art technology and equipment.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining internationally recognised quality standards for the site. (Standards to include but not limited to FDA, FSSC 22000, ISO and HACCP standards).
- Site point of contact for international regulatory bodies and customers in relation to quality requirements
- Review procedures, compile reports and liaise with colleagues and senior management to ensure any problems are resolved in a timely manner
- HACCP review and review of Quality Management Systems
- Responsible for overall plant quality and GMP training programs
- Develop and manage a CAPA program to investigate and resolve any product quality issues, defects, non-conformities or consumer complaints
- 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Quality Management position within either Life Science, Medical Device, Dairy or Infant Formula Industries
- Strong people management experience, leading teams in a busy manufacturing site. Ability to work cross functionally as part of senior management team.
- Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline
- Experienced with one or more of the following standards: FDA, FSSC 22000, CNCA, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001
- Ability to travel up to 10% Internationally to other facilities within the group and for supplier audits
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on .
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.