019 60 97 84
22 days ago
You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment as part of a great team and in an organisation with an excellent, progressive culture. Career progression is encouraged and this is the perfect opportunity to develop your technical skills and professional career alongside business growth. You will be a hands on engineer who collaborates with many stakeholders in order to meet required business needs.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Continuously work to improve the software used in the organisation.
- Support and maintain existing code and develop new code to support business needs.
- Design a testing and deployment framework.
- Provide support to the development and maintenance of comprehensive business requirements.
- Work with various stakeholders to convert business requirements in to successful results.
You will need:
- 5+ years' experience in a Software Development or Engineering role, ideally with a focus on the backend.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer/Data Science, Engineering or similar.
- Strong experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Strong experience working with Linux/Unix.
- A great understanding of software testing such as Unit and Integration.
- Experience working with Smart technologies such as Azure or AWS.
- Good experience implementing RESTful AP's.
- A good knowledge of relational databases. Proficiency working with SQL databases and ability to query SQL databases is a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with version control software such as GIT is an advantage.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and be very conscientious.
- You will have superb written and verbal communication skills.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment in an exciting organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to develop your technical skillset and progress your career.
- Excellent remuneration and package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth ([email protected]) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.