26 days ago
Our client, an international FinTech organisation, is currently undergoing an exciting and progressive transition in the Munster region. They are looking to bring on a talented Solutions Architect to join their team.
You will be the lead technical liaison for all of the client engagements ranging from initial discussions to project delivery and will be working closely with Software Engineers, Product Owners, Program Managers as well as external parties.
We are looking for someone self-motivated and results oriented who is experienced with working on complex systems and projects. Someone who is a proven leader through coaching and leading your peers and other IT seniors.
What will you be responsible for?
- You will lead solution implementations in Universal Commerce with Engineering and Testing teams
- You will lead the design of complex solutions and projects focusing on performance and quality
- You will support the integrations with existing business systems applications
- You will delegate tasks to meet project deliveries
- You will create and maintain demo environments of the solution integrations
This is a senior role, so you will also be expected to:
- Consult with other leaders in product and application development making suggestions through your expertise
- Have a thorough understanding of designs for reuse and push for efficient execution processes while adhering to established standards
- You will be consulting with senior leadership on new and emerging technologies keeping a close eye on the greatest and latest technologies
What do you need to do the job?
- You will have a minimum of 10 years (relevant) IT experience
- Strong Java experience – Java, Java EE, object oriented programming and design skills, Java web frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, etc. and other languages / tools
- You will have extensive experience with complex technologies, tools and methodologies
- You will have a Bachelour’s degree
- You must be able to work freely within the Republic of Ireland with no restrictions and possess valid Irish citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent supporting package
- The opportunity to work with industry leaders within a leading organisation
- Career progression
- A healthy work / life balance
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Trevor Rice from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.