€90k - 95k per year
019 60 97 84
3 months ago
A great opportunity for a Solution Delivery Lead has come up with a leading Fintech company in Ireland.
What you will be doing in the role
Leads all technical aspects of solution delivery for enterprise-scale clients; primarily consisting of:
- Managing all of the implementation aspects of large-scale projects
- Leading even from requirements phase onwards in the case of smaller-scale projects.
- Partners with the Solution Architect to design high-quality, high-performance solutions with an eye to solving a business need.
- Plans / builds / configures solutions within the specified timelines.
- Drives efficiencies in execution processes.
- Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions.
- May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Reviews system test plans and results to ensure a comprehensive approach to delivering quality technology solutions to the business.
- Addresses all reported defects within a timely fashion.
- Coordinates production handover.
- Off-hours availability from time to time for supporting the production handover and client field testing.
- Stays active and current in business technology trends, direction and innovation related to business process and technology areas of focus for the position.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Works on highly complex projects and issues within functional technical area.
- Coaches and leads less experienced IT staff and business managers.
- Provides leadership on projects.
What you will need for this role
- 6+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Expert in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Strong knowledge in emerging technologies.
- Substantial expertise of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
- Expert knowledge of: JEE, Spring Framework, Hibernate / JPA, RESTful and Web services.
- Deep understanding of: Web Site Security, Relational Databases, Linux and JBoss, Spring Boot.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and programming skills.
- Quick learner, eager to leverage new technologies in a dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multitask effectively.
- Experience with Payment industry.
- Experience with Cloud, specifically, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and container architectures.
- Be Autonomous, the ability to Work independently with IT functional units and business units.
- The ability to recommend strategies for technical aspects of projects as well as broad system improvements.
- Knowledge in IT Architecture.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced environment in a global growing organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to deliver exciting projects and progress your career to the next level.
- Excellent remuneration and benefit package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth ([email protected]neration.ie) from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.