016 49 85 46
24 days ago
Are you the Process Engineer we are searching for? If you are a technically strong Process Engineer who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Galway.
What will you do in this job?
- Identify and implement world-class process technology, specifically cleaning and passivation technology.
- Design, develop and build oversight of world-class cleaning, passivation and electropolishing equipment.
- Use Six-Sigma tools such as DOE's, response surface and optimal designs to develop robust processes and tolerance critical process inputs.
- Establish a position as onsite Subject Matter Expert (SME) for metal finishing and ensure process improvements are designed to enhance existing manufacturing capability.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Level 8 Engineering, Chemistry, Sciences or equivalent qualification.
- Proven track record in a similar role with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience at this level within the Medical Device or related industry.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.