5 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Quality Manager and looking to grow your career further in the Medical Device industry? Look no further, this is the job for you! This is a permanent position based in Galway. The key aim for the successful candidate will be to support the Quality team and drive Supplier QA initiatives.
- Lead Supplier QA initiatives
- Mentor and support and team of Quality Engineers and Technicians
- Provide supplier quality input and support to the Manufacturing and Engineering functions
- Investigating root cause of supplier issues
- Lead new material introduction and support new product launches
- Lead and support various audits
- Perform on site supplier visits
- Report Supplier Quality metrics
- Preparation of Supplier Quality reports
- Review Supplier Manufacturing processes
- Facilitate the escalation of unresolved Supplier Quality issues
- Supporting internal and external audits
- Performing an active role in further development and continuous improvement of the QMS
- Minimum Honours Degree in a Scientific or Engineering related discipline
- Minimum years’ experience in a microbiology role
- Previous people management experience is essential
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Emma Wickham at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.