Sarah Mac Mullan
27 days ago
A leading global healthcare manufacturer has recently gone through significant expansion in their Irish manufacturing and global manufacturing both in-house and outsourced. This organisation is about to undergo further expansion locally and globally following a recent acquisition as a result they are looking to hire a new supplier relationship manager to effectively managed their global contract manufacturers.
- This role will report into a global director and will be primarily focused on managing a number of global contract manufacturers primarily focused on electronics and packaging manufacturing.
- Another focus of this role will the contract negotiation of existing supplier within the global contract manufacturing base.
- This position will also require the individual to source new contract manufacturers as the business requirements grow or existing suppliers need to be replaced.
- Another focus of the role will to manage the contract manufacturers delivery to ensure there is no disruption to global supply and that goods are delivered in the most cost effective manner.
- This position will require the individual to consistently source the most effective suppliers for the organisation from a quality cost perspective as the organisation continues to grow it’s product portfolio.
Ideally degree qualification with 5-7 years plus within electronics or medical device manufacturing
Exposure to electronic assembly , PCB manufacturing or injection moulding a distinct advantage.
Supplier Relationship and Contract Manufacturing experience is essential.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment at [email protected] or alternatively call +353 1 662 9120.
All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.