€50k - 60k per year
12 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator within a leading Financial Technology Organisation. This is a permanent role in Dublin City Centre. Within the role you will have the chance to work on exciting projects and work in a BAU capacity. The company will offer you opportunity to work in an exciting environment, where you will be given autonomy and the opportunity to develop your career and skillset and to work with exciting new cutting edge technologies. The organisation is experiencing significant growth and investing heavily in new technologies.
What you will be doing in the role.
- Using your extensive experience to provide production and and infrastructure support to the companies large client base.
- Writing basic SQL queries for light database administration tasks.
- Helping with capacity planning for server resources.
- Actively responding to issues and resolving them as they arise.
- Using your experience to support 3rd party infrastructure applications such as: Citrix XenApp, file transfer, job scheduling.
- Teaming up with business and software teams to make/update/automate support processes
What you will need:
- 3rd level degree.
- Experience supporting mission critical production systems.
- Experience building and delivering IT systems.
- A passion for working with core infrastructure and web technologies.
- An understanding of ITIL principles.
- A basic understanding of networking, firewalls and VPN’s.
- Experience with MS Windows Server system administration or application server support.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies such as – Active directory, group policies, SQL Server.
- Experience with some web / application server technologies such as: Apache HTTPD, IIS, JBoss, WebSphere.
The company will provide you with
- An exciting opportunity to work in an exciting Financial Technology Organisation that is currently undergoing significant expansion and investing significantly in technology.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package.
The Next Step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Oisin Geoghegan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.