016 49 85 43
21 days ago
Our client, a leading Finance and Investment Technology Organisation is offering an exciting opportunity for an excellent Systems Administrator to step in. Within the role you will deal with the daily Network and Security operations. If you think you have what it takes and you're looking for a lighting fast-growing organisation that will offer a great deal of career progression this is the right place for you.
What the job involves:
- You will play a key role on the daily network and security operations (e.g. troubleshooting, firewall, security and vulnerability management).
- You will assist with the onboarding new clients, including customer connectivity, service integration, security configuration, etc.
- You will provide production infrastructure support for a large base of live clients.
- You will perform database administrative tasks.
- You will participate in incident respond and troubleshooting efforts as issues arise.
What you need for the job:
- You have been exposed to firewalls, switches, routes, and other networking devises.
- You have basic knowledge of basic network architecture concepts (zones/ DMZ, VLANs, segmentations, subnetting, LAN/ WAN).
- You have a strong understanding of network services (e.g. DNS, DHCP, ARP, TCP/IP stack).
- You have good working knowledge of firewall configuration concepts (ACL, NAT/PAT, routing statements, ports, protocols, VPNs).
- You can write basic SQL.
- You have a relatable 3 rd Level Degree
What's in for you:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare plan
- Pension plan
- 22 to 25 annual leave days depending on position
- Profit share scheme eligibility (after 12 month service)
- Tax saver travel tickets
- Eye care service
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval