€70k - 90k per year
019 60 97 84
21 days ago
A lucrative career opportunity for a Tech Lead Data Scientist has arisen with one of our clients in Kuwait. The company is a brand-new entity with a large portfolio of clients, which has unique position on the market in the Middle East and outstanding prospects in the field of Data Science.
The goals of this position will be:
- To further specify and develop a portfolio of services to customers,
- To work directly with company founders on technical pre-sales,
- To help grow our technical team and to lead a team of data scientists and data engineers on-site (Kuwait City).
What you will be doing in the role:
- Preparation of services and offers for potential clients,
- Writing proposals, taking a part in discovery calls and client meetings,
- Technical planning of projects,
- Manage a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and big data specialists,
- Ensure project quality and integrity,
- Interpret and analyse data problems,
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects,
- Visualize data and create reports,
- Experiment with new models and techniques.
What you will need:
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role (4+ years),
- Excellent communication skills,
- A business mindset and ability to bridge the gap between business and technology,
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field,
- Proficient in one of Python, Java or Scala.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills,
- Solid understanding of predictive analytics, machine learning, and deep learning in the domain of NLP or computer vision,
- Experience in developing customer facing data products (recommender engines, churn prediction, sentiment analysis, price predictions).
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques,
- Experience with distributed processing frameworks (Spark, MapReduce, Mahout or equivalent). Applied experience preferred,
- Experience with leading a data science team.
The company will provide you with:
- Outstanding salary,
- Assistance and support in relocation,
- Clear career path and trainings,
- 25 days paid vacation,
- Profit sharing plan,
- Laptop and other equipment.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.