17 days ago
Role Title: Technical Lead Raw Materials
Our client is well established Biopharmaceutical Company based in North Dublin is currently looking to recruit a Technical Lead Raw Materials to develop and maintain the Raw Materials Testing Programs, support testing activities and assist in the technical transfer of materials and methods.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Lead the Testing Program to ensure compliance.
- Participate in regulatory audits.
- Support laboratory investigations.
- Play a part in cross-functional teams to support Raw Material and Batch release.
- Participate in definition and establishment of the laboratory Quality Systems and Operational processes.
- Assist in troubleshooting laboratory testing issues.
- 5+ year of experience in a Biopharmaceutical company
- B.Sc. degree in Chemistry or related subject
- Stamp4 VISA or EU citizenship required
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.