€70k - 80k per year
019 60 97 84
about 11 hours ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Project Manager has come up with a leading SAAS organisation based in South Dublin. Within the role you will be managing application support and software/hardware engineering projects. You will be working in a fast paced environment in a great team and excellent culture. Career progression is encouraged in the business and it is the perfect opportunity to develop your professional career. You will be a Project Manager who has experience managing similar projects and is looking for the next step in their career.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Managing multiple projects in the application support and or hardware/software engineering space.
- Taking ownership to drive change across new and current processes within the organisation.
- Using project knowledge to strategically plan short to long term project objectives.
- Developing and maintaining the project plan/strategy.
- Risk management.
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure project delivery.
- Building and maintaining with various levels of stakeholders.
You will need:
- 3+ years’ experience in Project management.
- Experience working with Support teams in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with ITIL framework.
- Experience with hardware projects is a bonus.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects across different work streams.
- Experience working with cross functional teams/departments.
- Experience with the following: Agile and Lean.
- Kanban experience is a benefit but not essential.
- Understanding of/experience with DevOps is a plus.
You will be:
- Currently a Project Manager/Business Analyst with experience delivering projects in any of the following spaces – engineering, DevOps, Development.
- A Project Manager with 3 – 4 years’ experience delivering complex projects.
The company will provide you with:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic fast paced environment in a global growing organisation where you will have extensive opportunity to deliver exciting projects and progress your career to the next level.
- Excellent remuneration and package on offer.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120. Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our Website.