about 1 month ago
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist who is looking to move into a field based position. This is a client focused role where you will be responsible for planning and carrying out laboratory calibrations, installations and validations on pharmaceutical customer sites. This is a excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a field based role that isn't based in sales. It would ideally suit someone who is coming from an instrumentation background and has good experience with calibrations and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Visiting customer sites to carry out installations, repairs, preventative maintenance and validation work
- Complete Risk Assessments when requested
- Answering technical queries from customers
- Documenting results and producing reports/certificates for clients
- Carry out all functions to Site cGxP requirements
- BSc in a Scientific or Engineering related discipline
- 2+ years' experience in lab instrumentation calibration/maintenance
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.