016 49 85 43
10 days ago
My client, a leading software provider for financial institutions is searching for a rockstar Tech Support Engineer to prevent and resolve technical customers inquires. The job will require experience working in a Linux environment and dealing with network configuration, among other tasks.
What this job involves:
- You will partner with the customers emphasizing on problem prevention rather than resolution
- You will deal with customer inquiries
- You will provide escalation support
- You will contribute to ongoing projects revolving around support tools
What you need to do this job:
- You have previous experience providing Level 2 Technical Support | 3 + years
- You have a relevant Third Level Degree for the job
- You have Linux System working knowledge
- You have Network Configurations working knowledge
- You have knowledge of TCP/ IP fundamentals
- You have a Cisco CCNA cert | Advantage
- You have knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, AWK, Perl | Advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.