€0 per year
21 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Training Specialist within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation. This is a contract role based in Dublin. This role you will be responsible for partnering with their assigned business functions to develop and implement training programs and processes that support the Business Strategic and comply with all regulatory standards.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Providing training programs – within their assigned functions and across the whole organizations appropriate
- Develop training materials and deliver training as required
- Identify vendors to meet training needs
- Manage training systems
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ensure GMP compliance across the manufacturing department
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum BSc degree in Science related subject
- A minimum 2-3 years’ progressive experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the biologics manufacturing facility would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of technical training curriculum and design processes and development of skills Qualification program is essential.
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.