25 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Technical Writer within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation based in North Dublin. Within this role, you will be responsible for creating standard technical documentation.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Create standard documentation templates based on existing corporate standards and industry best practice
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and other writers to gather required information for the editing and creation of technical documentation
- Creation of operating procedures & other relevant documentation for large scale manufacturing
- Help ensure technical accuracy and writing quality, readability, and consistency across all documentation
- Prioritise, and manage documentation in order to limit potential for backlog
- Ensure the content adheres to technical writing industry best practices and is suitable for a global market
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives, and deliver accurate and timely documentation in support of those goals
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum BSc degree in Science related subject
- A minimum 1-year progressive experience in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience in the biologics manufacturing facility would be an advantage
The Next Step for you...
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Camila Ignacio from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 960 9773.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.