13 days ago
(Dublin – FTC 12 months)
My client, a leading Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Training Coordinator to join their Dublin team in a fixed term contract for 12 months.
- Create & Maintain Operational Training Matrices to reflect the training requirements for the site
- Administration of site operational training improvement plan
- Ensure that training is documented appropriately in line with site procedures
- Participate in coordinating audits across the site ensuring the site is audit ready in relation to all training requirements
- Participate in the effective writing/revising/rolling out of accurate training documents
- Schedule operational site training sessions
- Delivery of training as appropriate
- Maintain site training materials, including Training Work Instructions (TWI) & Standard Work Instructions (SWI)
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally within a Life Sciences company
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Third level Degree
- Understanding of GMP’s and a right first time mind-set
- Excellent attention to detail and structured approach to work
Interested? The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.