6 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Training Specialist within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation. This is a contract role based in Dublin. This role will be based on the training team looking after training for the manufacturing processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with GMP and giving training on gowning practices.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Provide leadership, cross functional development and technical expertise to the manufacturing department
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved
- Provide ongoing gowning training
- Ensure GMP compliance across the manufacturing department
- Ensure that the team receives appropriate resources and programmes to develop technical and other
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum Level 7 in Engineering/ Science related subject
- A minimum 1-2 years’ large scale experience in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility would be an advantage
- Previous trainer experience desired but not essential
- Strong quality and compliance
The Next Step for you…
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emma Wickham from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.