016 49 85 46
27 days ago
A leading biopharmaceutical manufacturing company is seeking a Utilities Engineer to join their team. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the delivery of utility services across the site, and will be an operational point of contact for utility equipment operation and maintenance.
- Maximise equipment utilisation of the utility related equipment, including optimisation of plant operation, maintenance plans, standard operating procedures, risk assessments etc
- Ensuring utility maintenance standards are maintained to ensure safe and reliable operations by driving reliability excellence
- Pursuing & implementing new technologies and methodologies to meet the needs of a changing environment
- Development and manage services contracts and budgets with equipment vendors and service providers
- Liaising with Subject Matter Experts to ensure that equipment failures, performance or other issues are responded to promptly and appropriately
- Leading and Completion of RCA as required and develop corrective and preventative actions as required
- Partake in the development of the energy & water conservation management programmes
- Overseeing service delivery and maintaining and growing relationships with Service Providers in partnership with BMS stakeholders such as Operations, Maintenance, EHS, Quality, Procurement, global departments
- Ensuring all the operating systems are in compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements including, EPA licence, Quality (cGDP/GMP's), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures
- Bachelors (Level 8) or Masters Degrees in relevant Science/Engineering discipline
- 8 years experience providing technical expertise on an operating site
- Experience in biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility advantageous
- Strong knowledge of Process Design, GMP, Maintenance Systems and industry regulations in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.