Sarah Mac Mullan
17 days ago
An established pharmaceutical organisation has recently gone through massive expansion in their manufacturing operations in Ireland . This growth has occurred because increased demand for existing , new and revamped pharmaceutical products . As a result of this growth they have to increase capacity through expansion and headcount in their manufacturing , packaging and distribution operations . As result they are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Manager to manage their busy warehouse within the expanding manufacturing site :
- This role will report into a Senior Distribution Manager and will be focused on managing all incoming raw material and all finished product out of the warehouse.
- A strong focus of this role will be focusing on developing and embedding lean processes throughout all warehousing operations.
- An important part of this role be to ensure all GDP and GMP processes are adhered to and that all deviations or CAPAs are closed out effectively .
- This role will manage a team in excess of 20 people across a two cycle shift pattern.
- Another focus of this role will be to ensure all in-coming material and out going product is recorded correctly on SAP and that inventory levels are managed efficiently.
5-7 years warehousing management experience ideally within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
Strong GDP & GMP experience are essential
Union experience is strongly preferred
SAP experience is a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.