€45k per year
about 1 month ago
Are you a Warehouse Supervisor looking for your next position?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor for an FMCG manufacturing facility. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for all aspects of the Warehouse within a large manufacturing facility The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement and efficiencies within the warehouse whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a growing manufacturing company.
This role is a Monday- Friday, Day Shift position. Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Warehouse from Goods In to Goods Out
- Responsible for leading Continuous Improvement Projects within the warehouse
- Responsible for the review of all aspects of the Warehouse teams’ performance and training
- Daily reporting duties to be fulfilled and reviewed with senior colleagues on a weekly basis
- Responsible for Inventory Control within the Warehouse. Liaise with Production and Procurement Manager to avoid any stock outs and manage delivery of ingredients
- Compliance of health, safety and quality storage standards
- Ensuring targets are achieved in line with budget expectations
- Minimum of 3+ years’ people management experience in a warehousing environment (ideally FMCG)
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Proven cost and people management ability
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.