about 1 month ago
A leading global FMCG has recently established a global corporate office in Ireland and us looking to hire a number of senior procurement professionals for their expanding global procurement teams across both direct and indirect materials. This organization has in excess of thirty manufacturing sites at a global level and is currently undergoing significant growth through both M&A and product development. They are currently looking to an Associate Director Global Procurement level role to manage one of their significant categories across direct ingredients
- This role will report into Global Director of Procurement and will be focused on developing and implementing global strategy across grain and glucose commodities.
- As this organization has grown significantly through acquisition there be strong focus on transformation across all global categories and procurement processes and this position will play a leading role in the categories, they are responsible for.
- This position will play a key role in the senior leadership team with the global procurement, leading all sustainability projects and initiatives across their global commodities and suppliers.
- This role will also drive significant transformation across their global commodities as the organization continues to expand their global headquarters.
- This position will require the individual to have significant contract negotiation experience across direct ingredients at a global level within a food or drink manufacturing environment.
- Degree qualified with 8-10pus years plus global procurement experience ideally within FMCG manufacturing at a regional or global level.
- Extensive commodity management experience within ingredients ideally across grain is an essential requirement for this role.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training