19 days ago
Are you ready to make a significant impact on the world of healthcare? My client a leading global biopharmaceutical company is currently undergoing an exciting transformation and expansion within our global supply chain. We are looking for a highly experienced and visionary Associate Director of Global Supply Chain to join our dynamic team and drive our success to new heights.
As the Associate Director of Global Supply Chain, you will play a pivotal role in our organization's growth and success. This is a unique opportunity to lead our global supply chain function through a period of extensive transformation and expansion. You will be responsible for driving strategic planning initiatives and managing product launches, and ensuring the seamless integration of drug product, small molecule, and combination device experiences.
Role Requirements :
- Develop and execute strategic plans to optimize our global supply chain, ensuring efficiency, scalability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Lead cross-functional teams to successfully launch new products, coordinating activities across manufacturing, procurement, logistics, and distribution.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance supply chain processes and systems, promoting innovation and best practices.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including R&D, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, and commercial teams, to align supply chain strategies with business objectives.
- Mitigate risks and proactively identify potential bottlenecks or disruptions in the supply chain, implementing robust contingency plans.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and evaluate supply chain performance, leveraging data analytics to drive data-driven decision-making.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory requirements, ensuring compliance and maintaining a competitive edge.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business administration, or a related field (advanced degree preferred).
- Proven experience in supply chain and capacity planning, ideally within the biopharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Strong track record of successfully managing product launches and supply chain operations in a global context.
- In-depth knowledge of drug product, small molecule, and/or combination device experiences.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations