80000-110000 per year
0164 985 46
21 days ago
An expanding global consultancy with an impressive and expanding global client base across biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical organizations has recently undergone considerable expansion within client base that are undergoing commercial product across both European and global markets as a result they are looking to hire an Associate Director Supply Chain to join their expanding Supply Chain team across their global offices.
- You will report into the Head of Supply Chain and will be focused on assisting clients across both bio-pharma and pharma products to establish their global and regional supply chains.
- You will be focused on managing multiple projects to establish end to end supply chain functions across virtual networks as client's launch multiple products into regional and global markets.
- You ensure all supply chain processes are in place to meet commercial product launch dates across all client projects.
- You will extensive product launch experience across both pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products.
- You will have strong artwork, packaging and serialization experience across multiple products.
- You will be degree qualified with 8-10 plus years global or regional supply chain experience within the life science sector.
- You will have extensive product launch experience.
- Ideally you will also have start-up and cold chain distribution experience.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.