Buyer - General Expenses
9 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Buyer role - General Expenses
My client, a leading FMCG company based in Co. Dublin, is looking for a Buyer Gen-Ex who will join the Indirect Procurement function and will get involved the development of robust processes around indirect procurement through data analysis, negotiation and the development of strong internal relationships with stakeholders across the business.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Dublin with some flexibility to work from home available.
What will you do in this job?
- You will contribute to building the procurement strategy with the category Manager and ensuring all products/services are sourced from the most appropriate supplier and in line with category strategies.
- You will analyse and challenge customer demand of all products and services.
- You will ensure all products purchased for category are fit for purpose, meet all quality requirements and customer demands.
- You will engage with suppliers through the RFx process, negotiating terms and implementing contracts.
- You will steer supplier performance using best-in-class practices such as performance reviews, audits etc.
- You will participate in the management of Third-party risks, by assessing key procurement risks and identifying key suppliers at risks for the category.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an indirect procurement role working on HR and IT categories.
- You have great negotiation skills and the ability to develop interpersonal relationships.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.