€120000 - €140000 per annum
17 days ago
A leading global healthcare manufacturer who has grown massively over the last few years through acquisition and have an established global corporate headquarters in Ireland. They as an organisation have multiple global manufacturing sites and a prolific range of products. Their expansion continues and as a result they are looking to recruit an experienced director of global procurement to lead an established global procurement team to strategically manage the cost of direct materials across a wide range of commodities.
- This position will report in at a global VP level and will strategically lead and influence a global team of senior commodity managers who are all subject matter experts within their own categories to effectively manage the cost of materials.
- This individual will need to a have a proven track record of cost management across regional and global spend across a diverse range of commodities and direct materials.
- This role will be focused on developing and implementing the global procurement strategy across the global manufacturing network to ensure savings targets are met and that the organisation is given the best competitive advantage as it expands through merger & acquisition.
- Another focus of this will be manage and develop strategic relationships with all key global suppliers and to source alternative suppliers as the needs of the organisation evolve at a global and regional level.
- Degree qualified with 10-15 years strategic procurement experience within a regional or global manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership and people management is essential.
- Automotive, Medical Device or FMCG sector experience would be an advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.