Engineering Document Controller
2 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as an Engineering Document Controller? Are you looking to grow your career in the Biopharmaceutical industry? If you are a spectacular Doc Controller/Engineering Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biopharmaceutical company then keep reading!
This is a contract to the end of 2023 (full-time) job based in North Dublin. This role offers hybrid model working.
What will you do in this job?
- You will support project documentation, transmittals, documentation life-cycling for routing through DCA, accepting O&M manuals and developing training materials.
- You will support projects and utilities teams with a diverse mix of capital and expense projects on manufacturing, labs, process, utilities and automation/IT (AIT) systems.
- You will have frequent exposure to projects managers as they execute projects that shape our overall strategy and transform our site into a best-in-class Biopharmaceutical facility.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar Document Controller or Engineering Admin role
- You ideally have experience with DCA systems
- You ideally have experience in training plans
- You have strong communication skills, are a motivated individual, and keen to learn and improve
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.