23 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Facilities Engineer? Next Generation are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Facilities Engineer for a well-known FMCG manufacturing company based in Co. Wexford.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, on-site Monday - Friday, flexi-time available.
What will you do in this job?
- Prepare technical project proposals, including budget, for inclusion in site capital plans ensuring projects are justified and feasible before submission for approval.
- Manage project implementation achieving goals on time and within budget while leading multi-disciplinary, cross department project teams using a structured approach to project management with clear reporting on program, cost and issues.
- Manage external multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy companies and contracting companies though design and construction for capital projects including scope development, tendering/negotiation, contract award and performance monitoring.
- Lead and participate in multi-disciplinary, cross functional improvement teams to enhance facility effectiveness in the areas of quality, productivity, cost, etc.
- Lead and participate in Facility, R&D, Process Development, and scale-up activities as required.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a Level 8 degree in Building Services, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Graduate with placement experience will be considered.
- 3+ years' experience in the building services/process industry leading projects and providing technical support.
- Strong track record of delivering projects in a highly automated environment.
- Safety and quality of work is your top priority.
- Knowledge of up-to-date facility technologies (heating, cooling, lighting).
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .