about 1 year ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Financial Accountant? If you are a spectacular finance professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biopharmaceutical company then keep reading!
This is an excellent opportunity to make that first step into the life sciences industry - no previous pharma experience required!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the preparation of key financial information and analysis in the legal entity reporting team
- You will support the Financial Shared Service team with ongoing reporting and analysis, work with local and global business partners and provide input to both internal and external audit
- You will work closely with Finance Manager on analysis of project spend and accruals and provision of data for budget and projection cycles
- You will balance sheet reconciliations and review monthly SOX control checks
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous accountancy experience, ideally in the area of reporting and analysis
- You are a qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonuses.
- Hybrid model working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote.
- Time to rest, with 23.5 days of paid annual leave plus 3 company days.
- Take care of yourself with the pension contribution and health insurance plan.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an Education scheme.
- Commute with the Tax Saver schemes and the Bike to work scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.